Traveling Community Manager
|Property:||National Travel – Based out of Tampa|
Aspen Square Management is now hiring a Traveling Community Manager to join our team! If you are Focused, Passionate, and a true Go-Getter, this is the position for you!
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate investment & property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in managing our own assets, is seeking a dynamic professional to join our team working at communities throughout the country.
Aspen is an organization where initiative, collaboration, and creativity thrive. If you are goal-oriented and perform best in an exciting, fast-paced atmosphere, then this position is for you.
As Traveling Community Manager you will travel to properties in our national, diverse portfolio, from Arizona to New England and everywhere in between! Take charge by leading the repositioning, re-branding, and lease-up efforts at our new acquisitions by implementing your marketing ideas and strategies. You will be responsible for managing daily operations of properties and performing duties including aggressive rent collections, managing delinquencies, pushing rent growth, and addressing resident concerns. You will have the opportunity to manage long-term stable assets, in addition to helping with the newly purchases acquisitions. You will manage and implement the marketing plan and techniques used in each specific market, and play a key role in developing the property by being involved in the recruiting and training of new management & leasing professionals.
- This position requires extensive travel in the U.S. on a 14-day rotation cycle (11 days living at the location assignment with 1 day off, followed by 3 days off at your home base)
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience including supervising a team (property management, hospitality, retail or restaurant management)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible, outgoing, authentic and confident personality
- Ability to thrive in an informal, yet fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Promoting opportunities in the company and assist in building the team
- Competitive salary
- Cigna Health Insurance, dental, and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick leave
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Rental Discounts
To learn more about our mission, company culture, available positions, and how to continue your career in property management, please visit www.aspensquare.com.
“As a Traveling Property Manager, I was able to meet people from all walks of life, take on exciting and rewarding challenges that helped me advance, see some incredibly beautiful places and develop strong friendships. It’s been the experience of a lifetime!” Michelle, Connecticut