Job Type Full-time
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association’s 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category. See what some of our employees had to say here.
- Pay: Salary $45K-$50K (Depending on experience)
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID HOLIDAYS OFF!).
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, complimentary gym access, meal prep services and more!
- Paid Time Off: 104 hours paid time off accrual (Personal, sick, vacation, etc).
- Employee Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate and be enrolled in a Nationwide entertainment discount program.
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 15 Branches across the Country. Our Company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
- New Employee Bonus– Earn up to $1,000 for hitting milestones with us! Receive bonuses at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year!
The Travel Manager directs, administers, and monitors the travel policies, guidelines, and budgets for Chadwell Supply. They will make business travel arrangements for executives and employees as needed. They will be responsible for optimizing travel operations, making travel arrangements over the phone or internet, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports. This position can require nights and weekends depending on travel arrangement needs and unexpected situations that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Obey and abide by all Chadwell Supply policies, procedures, and guidelines whether oral, written or implied.
· Maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel, such as car rentals, hotels, and airlines.
· Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
· Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and coordinating activities.
· Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
· Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
· Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
· Arranging travel accommodations for business visitors.
· Creating, optimizing, and monitoring corporate travel policies.
· Preparing travel budget reports.
· Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend. Requirements
· Strong computer skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism, travel, or hospitality or 3-5 years of experience in the travel industry.
· Above average literacy skills are required for this position.
· Be self-motivated and able to communicate with applicants, vendors, managers, and coworkers.
· Be capable of sitting for extended periods of time.
· Knowledge of travel management processes.
· Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
· Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
· Basic understanding of geography.
· Ability to meet all travel arrangement needs, including working nights and weekends as needed.