Salary $29,000 – $35,000 a year
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
Real Estate Company ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in Pinellas due to outstanding customer service, is growing and are seeking a professional transaction coordinator/administrative assistant to join the team. This individual will support and work with a team of Real Estate Sales Professionals. Real Estate knowledge of some capacity is required.
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to be a team player but can work independently
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment while staying on top of daily tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Professional and polite phone mannerism
- General computer skills and quick to learn new programs
- Reliability and punctuality
- Professional appearance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and scheduling transaction related tasks
- Scheduling appointments and organizing showings for agents
- Communicating with all parties of sales contract and other real estate professionals
- Daily administrative duties
- Implementing and following through with projects
- Light data entry
- Implementing various marketing and research assignments
- Assisting the realtors on the back-end of each transaction from start to close.
This is an internal position, not a sales training position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process