SalaryFrom $20 an hour
Job Type Part-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
We are a Residential Property Management company managing single family homes in the Tampa Bay area. The Tenant Qualification Coordinator is the application processor of WrightDavis and is the first person our incoming tenants work with.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone or in person. Constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet client’s expectations.
- Answer all incoming calls and responsible for giving information on all applications to possible tenants.
- The position requires the candidate to speak with tenant applicants to acquire income documentation (paystubs/tax returns), photo id, employment verification and rental history.
- All information would be collected and provided to the Operations Manager for approval/denial.
- Must be organized, have excellent communication skills and ability to multiple task.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with coworkers.
- Keep abreast of systems and procedures related to property management.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Fiscal Management.
- Results Driven.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This in-office, part time position hours include Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location