Hourly Palm Harbor, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1331
Creates a positive experience by assisting guests and members with outside golf services by directing start of play, managing pace of play, valet, bag room and other golf service responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for directing start of play, educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
- Greeter and valet service responsibilities.
- Distributes hole signs, proximity markers, and other golf tournament related items on the golf course prior to the event.
- Cleans apple container and restocks container with apple and ice on a regular base.
- Maintains inventory and restocks on-course sand/divot bottles.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
- Assists in preparing golf carts for play following the standards of Innisbrook
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
- Assists in accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Assists in cleaning golfers clubs upon completion of play.