Signature Life Specialist – Luxury Leasing Associate
Aurora, Tampa, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1407
Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community inspired, passion-driven Signature Lifestyle Specialist (Leasing Associate) with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation’s top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home!
Responsible for working in teams, focusing on leasing apartments throughout the country. As an SLS, you will be taking all incoming phone calls that are leasing related and all walk ins that come in that are interested in leasing a new home.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
The employee will be working out of Aurora, our Luxury residential apartment community located in downtown Tampa, FL (33602)!
SUMMARY: The Specialists will be working in teams, focusing on leasing apartments throughout our luxury sector. As an SLS, you will be taking all incoming phone calls that are leasing related and all walk ins that come in that are interested in leasing a new home. You will not be responsible for management activity or resident issues; only focusing on leasing and marketing.
– Communicate knowledgeably about clients’ properties to exceed performance benchmarks.
– Answer leasing calls, record call results and document follow-up communication.
– Create and distribute marketing materials.
– Communicate effectively to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
– Know available spaces, answer questions, overcome objections.
– Excel in a professional, performance driven, fast and fun team environment.
– Demonstrate highly motivated, high energy sales with excellent closing skills, creative thinking, and the ability to enthusiastically communicate with prospects in every conversation.
– Adapt to the needs and personality of each prospect.
EDUCATION: High school diploma; GED or Trade School; Associate Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years minimum luxury leasing experience.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
– Demonstrated phone sales and customer service skills.
– A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
– Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic and upbeat attitude.
– Strong attention to follow up technique.
– Bilingual Spanish Preferred.
– Performance driven.
– Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, new business environment.
– Embraces growth and change.
– Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting.
– Extremely professional.
– Has a personable and caring phone voice.
– Plays well in a customer focused, team environment.
– Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
– Sales and marketing plan experience a plus.
May be required to have a valid Driver’s License.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), and other numerous additional coverage options including pet insurance. In addition, we offer programs that employees can take advantage of such as student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement, and sabbatical leaves. Employees are also eligible for paid time off and vacation time and as you continue to grow with the company, you will earn more vacation time!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.