Senior Title Examiner
*Sign on Bonus Available!
The Fund’s mission is to support Real Estate Attorneys throughout Florida. We are also committed to our employees and making The Fund a great place to work! We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans.
As a Senior Title Examiner, you will utilize senior examination knowledge to search public records and examine documents relating to complex property title. Prepare final product of any range and/or complexity level using advanced knowledge of legal descriptions, real property laws and The Fund’s Title Notes while meeting The Fund’s quality and service requirements. In this position you will:
- Search computerized and manual title information property records and determine instruments filed in public records affecting land.
- Map legal descriptions to obtain search parameters.
- Determine and ensure that property has been researched properly, and that information relating to parties involved and taxes are accurate.
- Ensure that base title information is within The Fund’s guidelines.
- Examine all documents in chain of title for validity including multiple and complex court cases utilizing advanced knowledge on legal descriptions, real property laws, and The Fund’s Title Notes.
- Prepare final product utilizing internal programs, or may prepare worksheet from which final product will be prepared.
- Progressively advance examination knowledge and experience by supporting increasingly complex title transactions, commercial transactions and projects.
- Participate in quality assurance review of examined products prior to delivery to customer.
- Assist in training and coaching of lower level Examiners.
- Perform functions related to applications such as: ResWare and ATIDS XE.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have prior Title Examiner experience at an advanced level.
- Able to meet and sustain production requirements of the job.