COMPANY:Rooms To Go
POSITION:Retail Office Assistant
SHIFT:First / Day Second / Afternoon Third / Night
POSTED:April 6, 2021
LOCATION: 9500 Scenic Drive
Port Richey, FL, 34668, US
Look around. Does it seem like we’re nearly everywhere? That’s because we are! With 8,500 employees and 200+ locations, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US.
As a financially stable, 29-year-old company focused on expansion, there’s never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go team. As a Retail Office Associate, you will help our customers create their dream living space.
Our Retail team has incredible experience from multiple industries for a variety of years. Make your next career move as an Office Assistant with Americas largest furniture retailer!
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a comprehensive benefits & perks package including 401k + company match, vision, dental, health and life insurance, disability coverage, vacation, holiday pay, award winning wellness & fitness programs, employee discounts on furniture, and more!
What you’ll be doing:
· Supporting sales associates, customers, and managers
· Processing of payments and finance applications
· Answering delivery questions
· Various other office duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- These fun, exciting and fast paced positions require strong verbal and written communication skills, with a preference given to candidates that are fluent in both English and Spanish.
- This candidate must possess solid mathematical skills and an aptitude with computer programs like MS Office, have a desire to work with the public, and have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule (which includes two days off per week and will require working days, nights, weekends, and most holidays).
- Prior customer service and data entry experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
What’s in it for you?
Career Mobility: We’re a rapidly expanding company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths.
Wellness & Fitness: At Rooms To Go, we believe promoting a healthy lifestyle is one of the keys to success at home and work. We’re a fit friendly workplace with an award-winning wellness program.
Diversity: With 8,500 employees and growing, diversity is a part of every day life at Rooms To Go. Here you’ll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities and backgrounds because we know that an inclusive company culture is what makes us successful.
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.