Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association’s 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category. See what some of our employees had to say here.
- Pay: Hourly Base depending on experience
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID HOLIDAYS OFF!).
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, complimentary gym access, meal prep services and more!
- Paid Time Off: 104 hours paid time off accrual (Personal, sick, vacation, etc).
- Employee Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate and be enrolled in a Nationwide entertainment discount program.
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 15 Branches across the Country. Our Company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
- New Employee Bonus– Earn up to $1,000 for hitting milestones with us! Receive bonuses at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year!
The Renovation Coordinator is responsible for fielding all incoming requests to the Department and distribute if necessary. Monitor REN Queues and process Quotes, Orders and Returns in a timely manner to ensure delivery within expected time frame.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for fielding all incoming renovation related inquiries via telephone, emails, website, and fax.
- Maintain accurate documentation of Quotes and Orders.
- Meet acceptable turnaround time’s, as required for, Bid Proposals Quotes and Orders.
- Review and process Return Authorizations (RGA) in a timely manner.
- Monitor Future Order Queue and release tickets for delivery based on Required Ship dates
- Monitor In-Unit Delivery Queue and release tickets for delivery based on In Unit Delivery criteria.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with vendors, managers, and coworkers.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Have above average literacy, mathematical, and analytical skills are required for this position.
- Have an aptitude to learn new Software.
Visit us online: