Oversee residential real-estate properties and manage on-site property managers and staff. Maintain and preserve assets via expenses control, revenue optimization and ensure property compliance. Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the performance of all lease-up properties through stabilization.
- Budget preparation and control.
- Prepare financial review of operating statements.
- Provide direction and assist property managers with planning, work direction, addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Ensure proper management of property expenses.
- Negotiate with vendors and/or contractors for service and cost.
- Ensure compliance for property inspections.
- Train property staff of company policies, procedures and best practices.
- Travel to property sites.
- Other duties and/or project as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a multiple apartment community.
- CPM, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a multi-changing work environment and priorities.
- Strong Financial, contract negotiation & bidding skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to recruit, train and build a dynamic work team.
- Valid Florida drivers license and a satisfactory driving record.
TRG Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
- Multiple locations