TransWorld Network, Corp. (“TWN”) is a communications company deploying broadband products and services throughout rural areas across the United States. We partner with electric power cooperatives to deliver communication service and solutions to their members. We provide a full range of products and services to both business and residential customers including dedicated Internet, transport and voice services.
Through an innovative hybrid approach, TWN offers a complete, turn-key broadband solution that combines both fiber-optic and fixed wireless technologies.
TransWorld Network, Corp is looking for individuals who can join our growing team and provide valuable experience and expertise
As part of the Accounting team, the Receptionist will be responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them, accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. This oftentimes includes performing additional administrative duties as needed.
· Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have.
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
· Receive and dispatch deliveries
Skills, Experience & Education:
· Two-year prior experience in administrative field.
· High school diploma
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to type 45 wpm minimum
· Work under moderate supervision
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST). Occasional overtime required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Employment offers will be contingent upon the candidates ability to successfully pass background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- administrative : 2 years (Required)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply