Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
- US work authorization (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Lease Acquisition Associate – Real Estate Hospitality*
Viagem is a fast-growing hospitality brand that offers well designed apartments in prime urban locations for short-term rent. Our guests range from families, to couples and business travelers.
We put travelers and their aspirations first, while providing all of the practical necessities and comforts one expects. Through this lens, we are able to provide innovative, comprehensive and personalized solutions, which include local knowledge and outstanding hospitality services for our guests staying in our comfortable and professionally designed apartments.
Viagem is part of the new modern culture of travelling and we are scaling our operations fast. We are recruiting a high-performing Lease Acquisition Associate for our Florida Hub, who can grow our markets in Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and Fort Myers.
In your role as Lease Acquisition Associate, you will be responsible for growing Viagem’s urban property portfolio in new and existing markets. You will accomplish this by scouting and closing leasing deals on apartments that can be converted into profitable opportunities. This role offers a challenging opportunity for a proven, ambitious salesperson with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will help us scale Viagem’s unit count in 2021.
The Lease Acquisition Associate Role:
- Lead the sales cycle from client initiation, to lease structure and negotiations, and deal closings
- Cultivate positive and loyal relationships and connections with prominent real estate owners and property managers to identify financially advantageous and qualified leasing opportunities aligned with Viagem’s brand and business model
- Prospect, generate and self-source new leads through outreach, cold-calling, door knocking, and networking
- Develop and leverage your network of leading and well-known agents and broker partners to build the supply pipeline and meet monthly quotas
- Drive results by identifying and focusing on key and favorable opportunities to generate rapid growth in the relevant East Coast markets
- Implement resourceful and “out of the box” approaches to improve sales metrics
- Immerse yourself in your markets so you can keep ahead of new business opportunities and changing local leasing laws and regulations
- Travel to and perform walk-throughs of prospective properties to ensure they meet Viagem’s brand standards
- Manage accounts and relationships with owners to meet lease compliance
- Your Professional Background and Skills
- 2-5 years of real estate leasing and/or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of real estate in relevant Florida cities – an advantage
- Understanding of leasing terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of real estate law a plus
- Demonstrated ability in generating new business with multi-channel partners to establish a loyal customer base and network
- Accomplished record of increasing sales and penetrating into existing markets to drive quick and marked growth
- Passionate about sales, lead generation and closing deals
- Tenacity to follow-through and bring sales to fruition
- Great interpersonal skills, communication skills, independent and self-driven
- Aggressive, yet respectful sales approach
- Strong, proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales quotas and KPIs
- Ability to analyze and leverage business opportunities in a competitive market
Viagem is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Are you willing to undergo background and driving record checks according to state and local laws and regulations?
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations