Brownlee Group – Keller Williams RealtyWe’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Weekend and evening availability
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
Compensation$12 – $17 hourlyAbout Brownlee Group – Keller Williams Realty
The Brownlee Group is one of the top teams with Keller Williams Suburban Tampa. We service the surrounding 5 counties. To learn more about what we do:
Make a positive impact in the lives of everyone that we come in contact with.
Make a difference in our community through a lifelong relationship ensuring everyone wins by providing a full-service real estate & investment solution.
Strive for Excellence
Make a difference
Lead with passion
Successful full-service team
Change lives for the better
Be the industry leader for customer service
Team before the individual and client before the team
Bettering the community coaching-teaching-training-supporting