Position Title: Administrative Assistant I
Supervisor: Housing Manager
Program: HUD 202 – San Lorenzo II
Work Schedule: 20 hours per week
Job Classification: Part-Time Nonexempt
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Starting Date: ASAP
Description: HUD 202 Administrative Assistant I is responsible for providing Administrative & Secretarial support to San Lorenzo II HUD 202 property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for filling all residents’ documents related to move-ins, move-outs, recertification, applications, and any other documents.
- Responsible for filling to all vendor related filling.
- Responsible for filling all documents related to payables.
- Responsible for filling all work orders in each apartment unit folder.
- Responsible for preparing all resident documents related to move in, move out, recertification, applications and any other documentation pertinent to those matters.
- Responsible for preparing work order in a daily basic as they come.
- Responsible for placing already work orders to the housing manager and or his or her absence report to the maintenance engineer I and or hand deliver the work order.
- Responsible for reporting an emergency work order to the housing manager and or his or her absence report to the Maintenance Engineer I and or hand deliver the work order.
- Responsible for assisting Housing Manager in collecting and reviewing all rents and entering into Yardi system.
- Responsible for preparing completed deposit slip for all bank accounts.
- Responsible for preparing discrepancy letter and for submission of those to housing manager to view and sign.
- Responsible for distributing all sign discrepancy letters and each apartment as needed.
- Responsible for making runs to the post office and maintaining supplies as needed.
- Responsible for completing office supplies and review before submitting.
- Responsible for collecting complaints, move out notices, and resident’s comments and all documents related to residents and building and submit those to the housing manager as they come.
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and distributing daily mail.
- Responsible for helping applicants on as needed basis in accordance to supervisor instructions.
- Complies with all applicable training requirements.
- Complies with all company safety, personnel and operational policies and procedures.
- Complies with work schedule to ensure effective operations of Agency programs.
- Contributes positively as a member of a productive and cooperative team.
- Participates in Agency Performance Quality Improvement (/PQI) program and Accreditation/Reaccreditation process.
- Performs other duties as necessary to fulfill Catholic Charities Diocese of St Petersburg, Inc Mission.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to speak, write and understand English.
- Must be sensitive to and respect cultural diversity amongst clients, staff and volunteers and able to work with diverse racial, ethnic and economic groups.
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to set appropriate limits, work under deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, self motivate, and deliver results.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Possess strong work ethics.
- Successfully pass a FDLE Level II background screening.
- Valid Florida driver’s license, ability to drive van or bus and have reliable transportation.
- Mission driven attitude supplemented with integrity and passion.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards, personally and professionally.
- A high level of openness and willingness to receive feedback/suggestions from superiors and others, and to learn new skills to improve job performance.
- Evidence of deep alignment with Catholic Charities Diocese of St Petersburg, Inc Mission and Values.
- Will make a Commitment to serve all people with Respect, Compassion, and Cooperation in the spirit of a unifying God.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent from an entity approved and certified by the department of education.
- Two years of progressive office administrative experience, preferably in a social service setting.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. EEO/AA/ADA Employer.
*Catholic Charities participates in the US E-Verify program.*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Office Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Fluent Spanish (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma