Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
Title: Property Manager – Tampa Bay
Here we grow again!
Rent It Network, one of the fastest growing and highest rated property management companies in the Tampa Bay region and the State of Florida, is hiring a Property Manager. This is a service focused position with accountability for effectively leading a team that manages a portfolio of single family and multi-family homes, condominiums and town homes under management by our company. New or recently licensed individuals are encouraged to apply.
Position Overview: The Property Manager is the internal team member who acts as the main point of contact for Owners and Tenants in their assigned region. They lead a team of regional property assistants and maintenance coordinators to ensure that company service objectives are being met and that a “5-Star Experience” is being provided every time.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Leading a team of 4-6 in the day to day management of their assigned portfolio
- Assists with incoming phone calls, texts, email, follow-up and scheduling
- Return communication in a timely fashion.
- Meet with property owners and tenants as needed upon request
- Review and assist with the set-up, processing and renewal of new owners, properties and tenants
- Review maintenance items and work orders on a consistent basis
- Review new and reactivated properties for completeness and accuracy
- Resolve HOA and Condo Association contacts/complaints
- Prepare notices if necessary for posting
- Review all new and renewal leases for accuracy
- Coordinate the move out and back on market activities for properties in their assigned portfolio
- Complete security deposit dispositions
- Notify Broker/Owner/Tenant of potential emergencies or problems
1 year minimum experience working in a fast paced, high volume customer service environment. We are willing to train the right individual
2 year college degree or equivalent experience
Experience leading or collaborating in a team environment is a plus!
Active Florida real estate license is required
Positive “I CAN” attitude
Commitment to quality and delivering a “5 Star Experience” every time
Ability to work in a very fast paced environment while prioritizing tasks and activities
Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Comfortable with all forms of communication including voice, text and email
Proficient with Google Workspace and ability to utilize other cloud based systems
Excellent writing skills
Attention to detail
Dependable and reliable
Excellent organization skills
Why Rent It Network?
- We offer a competitive starting salary, monthly bonuses and car allowance
- We provide a comprehensive benefits package
- We provide a company sponsored retirement plan with company match
- We provide PTO and company paid holidays
- We allow you the the flexibility to work remotely
- We are the highest rated property management company with the most reviews in the State of Florida because of colleagues like you!
Compensation and Structure:
Our unique structure and leading edge technology provides tools and resources for our colleagues to succeed. You will have a team supporting your efforts and you will have the flexibility to work remotely on select days of the week.
Compensation consists of a competitive base salary, car allowance, bonus opportunity and paid time off (PTO). Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, voluntary AD&D and disability and retirement plan with company match. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with periodic after hours availability a possibility. Conveniently located in the Westshore area, we offer a professional office environment. Opportunity for growth and advancement
Due to the volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence.