Are you ready to join a team where you make a difference!
Currently, we are looking for a PROPERTY MANAGER to join our team. The right candidate needs to be a proven leader with industry expertise, with a positive can-do attitude, initiative, excellent analytical and communication skills, conflict resolution skills, employee management and motivation skills, and good judgment. The Property Manager, under the direction of the Regional Manager, is responsible for coordinating all aspects of apartment community operations.
The position responsibilities include monitoring the financial operations and achieving budgeted NOI, monitoring and directing rental activity, directing marketing activities, and maintaining an in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market, monitoring the timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections and ensuring landlord/tenant statutes are followed, creating and communicating high expectations for staff, holding them accountable for results.
The position requires the ability to physically tour the property in its entirety, the ability to oversee any and all maintenance functions, assist with emergency measures as required.
The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with people and present a positive, professional image. The right candidate needs to be organized, motivated, positive, creative, forward thinker, financials knowledge& Remsan/ Yardi knowledge preferred. In addition, the position requires the following:
· Excellent management and communication skills
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
· Strong time management skills, Professional image, Strong customer service orientation
· Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing with vendors and contractors
· Ability to sell and close a sale
· Valid driver license and reliable transportation
· Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
· Must have intermediate computer skills, including working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- property management: 3 years (Required)
- assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- leasing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Resman: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply