SKYWAY LOFTS APARTMENTS
Carteret Management Corporation is seeking a PROPERTY MANAGER who will oversee operations at an 65-unit apartment community in Saint Petersburg, FL, in accordance with the Company’s values of communication, customer service and competency. The position offers full-time salaried employment at a competitive salary with a strong benefit package (including health, dental, vision, and ancillary insurance options, 401k, and paid vacation + personal time).
- Located in Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, FL near 34th Street South & 39th Avenue South
- 65 units (1 & 2BR)
- New Construction (anticipated opening Nov/Dec 2021; will begin lease up Fall 2021)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initial Lease Up: This is a new construction site; manager will oversee initial lease up in anticipation of property opening.
- Resident Relations: Maintain a positive, customer service-oriented approach to management with a goal of meeting resident and community needs.
- Operations: Responsible for oversight of community, including marketing & leasing, supervision of maintenance, purchasing and working within budget, handling resident concerns or issues, interaction with vendors, etc.
- Compliance: The property is a Low Income Housing Tax Credit site; manager must ensure that strictest compliance is maintained with all programmatic standards.
- Leadership & Supervision: hire, train and motivate on-site team. Assist in evaluation of on-site employees. Direct activities of staff to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Administrative: Maximize usage of RealPage’s OneSite software for operating efficiency. Manage reporting to RPM and corporate team, biweekly payroll and weekly AP packages.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A history of strong supervisory and leadership experience, including at least 3 years’ experience managing a similar site.
- This is a LIHTC site; the property manager will be required to achieve an industry certification indicating expertise within the first year of employment (i.e. TCS, C3P, HCCP, SCHM, etc.)
- An analytical mind to evaluate challenges and recommend an appropriate course of action
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and RealPage OneSite
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with various groups (on-site staff, vendors, corporate team, residents).
Carteret Management is an equal opportunity employer. We promote an inclusive environment that celebrates diverse perspectives, backgrounds and skills in order to best serve the communities in which we operate.
A Drug-Free Workplace.