$15 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
“Will be able to work independently. Great neighborhood and residents.”
We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations’ rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Nelly 311 LLC:
We own and self manage properties in FL.