Salary $15 an hour
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
- Maintenance, 1 year (Required)
- SiteLink, 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
Full Job Description
* Storage facility Co-Manager
*This position is for single applicants only and does not include onsite living. The weekly hours for the position will be split between working in the office and performing maintenance on the property. Previous maintenance experience is required.
*Starting rate of pay is $15.00 per hour plus monthly bonuses. We offer PTO within the first year of employment.
We are looking for a full time maintenance and office person to co-manage our storage facility.
General description of job position:
- Customer Service including greeting tenants, answering the phone, showing rental spaces, preparation of leasing and other paperwork, the posting and depositing of rental payments, procedures for move outs, and generally servicing the needs of our tenants in a friendly and professional manner.Managers share the responsibility for the marketing efforts for the which include attending monthly Chamber of Commerce meetings along with going out into the community to local businesses to drop off business cards and brochures.
- Collections of delinquent rents including the phoning of delinquent tenants, daily lock checks, placing unit liens and tenant access control, and tenant notifications regarding the selling of their goods in accordance with the Self-Storage Act and the laws of the state.
- Maintenance of the office, restrooms, vacant units, landscaping, maintaining the grounds of the facility including the physical appearance and safety of the property, maintenance of the security system and gates, and general repairs. General repairs include but are not limited to patching/hanging drywall, painting, tree trimming, cleaning out gutters, replacing light ballast and AC filters as needed. Previous HVAC, plumbing, and electrical knowledge preferred but not required.
- Bookkeeping and Computer Operations including posting, depositing and logging of tenant payments, track marketing information, monitoring of vacancies, responsibility for petty cash fund expenditures and reimbursements, filing tenant leases and other information, moving tenants in and out of computer system, security deposit refunds, and the forwarding of mandatory reports to the Home Office.
Physical Requirements: Standing, walking, bending, stretching, and general manual dexterity are required along with the ability to move 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- SiteLink: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- One location