ABOUT THE POSITION…
Power Design has an exciting opportunity for an administrative assistant (property management) to join the organization in beautiful St. Petersburg, Fl. The Administrative Assistant will help oversee and manage all company real estate assets. This role is responsible for the successful operations of all company real estate property while working directly with the property manager to organize, plan and execute goals.
- Assist Property Manager with all aspects of day-to-day operations and administrative support as needed.
- Vendor contract administration, bid summaries, and budget/variance report review.
- Periodic property inspections and vendor walks.
- Coordinate and organize all incoming work orders.
- Creation and maintenance of a filing and organizing system for Property Management documents.
- Accurately prepare correspondence, purchase orders and other documents.
- Prepare and maintain summary Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage heavy incoming and outgoing e-mail traffic.
- Heavy Calendar Management.
- Prepare project meeting minutes when applicable.
- Maintain and keep track of schedule/calendar using Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for Property Manager and other team members (as required).
- Run errands as needed or requested.
- Time coding for Property Manager and other staff as needed.
- Provide backup support as needed or requested.
- Other tasks and assignments as needed or requested.
- Plan and coordinate property management events.
- Manage, update, close out work orders as needed.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Real Estate Industry/Property Management/Construction Management experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam, internet navigation/research, strong typing skills.
- Experience with internet-based work Order software (i.e. Angus Anywhere, Workspeed, etc.).
- Ability to work with little supervision: meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, provide recommendations and effectively communicate updates.
- Experienced in supporting senior management as well as providing support to two or more people simultaneously.
- Demonstrated self-motivator and proactive in managing long-term projects and assignments in balance with daily tasks.
- Proven teamwork orientation and skills.
- Strong verbal, written, communication, and organizational skills.
- Should have flexible schedule and be able to work outside the core business hours (occasionally on short notice, and a limited basis) as needed.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, fast moving priorities and adapt to change
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to accurately proofread and edit.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
At Power Design, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide.