As an organization focused on mutual respect and inclusion, American Tower endeavors to make reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with a disability. Applicants needing an accommodation during the recruitment process or who have questions regarding website accessibility should contact us at (617) 687-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Project Manager, Site Development to join American Tower’s Site Development team. The Site Development team is responsible for the delivery of services programs, developing new assets and management of capital improvement and structural redevelopment projects across our tower portfolio. Day to day you will oversee real estate activities for all products for a given geographic territory. As a Project Manager, Site Development, you will partner cross-functionally to manage client relationships at the market level while ensuring project timelines are met and within budget.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Local market real estate expert – support internal ATC project level contingencies that may require field presence (i.e. consent, LOAs, compound expansions, rooftops), lead complex permitting in market, and challenge site acquisition vendor forecast dates as needed to ensure zoning and permitting timelines are accurate based on jurisdiction requirements.
- End-to-End accountability for all deployment activities including site acquisition (both internal & outsourced), leasing, due diligence, architectural/engineering services, zoning, permitting, project management, construction services, deployment meetings, and closeout packages for assigned customer or product line for specific market.
- Single point of contact at the market level for all customer escalations and active participant in all market level deployment meetings and calls – providing up-to-date and accurate information on customer priorities, project status, forecasts, aging and issue resolution.
- Provide weekly market level gap analysis reporting highlighting overall status, items out-with-customer, aging and additional customer reporting requests. In-depth understanding of assigned customers expectations to include priorities, coverage objectives, desired timelines, customer equipment, system management, processes, and project volume at the market level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ATC contracts to include services scope, pricing, service level commitments, MLA fees and bucket rights.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the end-to-end forecast dates at a project and market level in both SiterraUS and ALL customer systems by partnering with and holding internal cross-functional teams accountable for forecasts and deliverables needed to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Planning, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years of work-related experience in the wireless site development industry project management and vendor management experience required.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through network deployment projects, site acquisition or construction management required.
- Approximately 40% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Why Work Here
Our Culture is based on our Core Principles – the values that guide how our employees communicate with our customers and each other, drive solutions, hire and grow our talent, play to win, and of course, have fun! We look for motivated individuals to join our team who care about their colleagues, our customers, and the communities where we live and work. Join us and become part of our team of diverse, talented thinkers and doers!
What We Can Offer You (Benefits)
We’re proud of the high quality of our benefits that help support the varied lifestyles of our employees.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Healthcare and dependent care FSAs
- 401 (k) matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Educational assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid time off
Our vision is to make wireless communication possible everywhere. American Tower provides the wireless infrastructure needed to enable a connected world – outdoors, indoors, and in urban and rural locations. We are one of the largest global Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Our global portfolio includes approximately 180,000 sites, with more than 40,000 in the U.S., and is experiencing steady growth. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, American Tower has offices across the United States and in 19 countries around the globe.