Job Title Project Manager
Job Description Summary Provides professional project management experience to designated projects and assignments at a client site, campus, and facilities. Interacts with client representatives onsite, receives direction and coordinates with the property or facility management team. Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted agreements for project management and tenant improvements. Works in collaboration with the assigned account manager, building or facility management team, clients, ownersand others.
- Prepare agendas, develop and maintain master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met. Keep building management apprised of progress at all times
- Prepare and coordinate project reports and drawing reviews for clients, property/facility management team, and project team (as applicable) at conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases of project
- Assist in the selection, contracting process and oversight of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project
- Review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confer with client and property management on costs and impacts
- Support the marketing of services to clients as requested
- Adhere to corporate, building, and client policies and procedures
- Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit
- Report to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and results achieved with recommendations
- Advise and obtain the necessary approvals from the appropriate members of management of potential organizational changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the need for expenditures in excess of approved budget
- Adhere to government laws and regulations and established rulings of government authorities, including building codes, safety regulations, etc.
- Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance
- Strive constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keep up to date in the field of specialization
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.