Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
Project Manager, Construction Management – Healthcare
Lakeland Regional Health
People At The Heart Of All We Do!
The Project Manager will be responsible assisting the Project Team with the coordination and delivery of projects. The individual would have a strong understanding of all aspects of project management and a strong track record as a project manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists partners, planners and associates in performing project feasibility analysis.
- Assists in A/E qualification, selection and contract negotiations.
- Supervises the programming and planning efforts of the select architect.
- Performs site analysis and investigations.
- Receives and maintains detailed development budgets and schedules.
- Assists in obtaining required project public approvals (CON, Zoning, Annexation, Site Plan Approval, Wetlands, other Processes).
- Assists in the management of the overall design process.
- Reviews design development and construction documents to determine adequacy.
- Prepares monthly reports to project stakeholders and leadership.
- Promotes Lakeland Regional through thought leadership, speaking engagements, and/or business development efforts.
- Uses e-Builder software throughout the project (TBD).
- Embraces Lakeland Regional’s culture and works collaboratively with others toreach business goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job successfully.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- 3-5 years of progressive healthcare development project management experience including projects in the range of $1-25 Million.
- Planning, design, preconstruction, contract negotiations, cost control, scheduling, and team coordination activities.
- Excellent project budgeting, contract negotiations, and scheduling skills are essential for success in this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyze data to the client and team to achieve project goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal health care clients.
- Strong ability to multitask, work independently and manage all aspects of a construction projects effectively and efficiently.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Windows application. E-Builder experience is strongly preferred (TBD).
As a catalyst for community health for more than 100 years, not-for-profit Lakeland Regional Health reaches beyond its hospital walls to promote wellness, education and discovery in new places and new ways, providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services at our Medical Center, Hollis Cancer Center and ambulatory care locations.
- Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
- Vision and dental
- 401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts and wellness programs
- Relocation assistance
Email your resume today!
To learn more, visit careers.mylrh.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have prior project management experience in the construction and/or healthcare field?
- industry related: 3 years (Required)
- One location