PART TIME • TAMPA, FL, 33613, ULAKE APARTMENTS
Be a part of one of the fastest growing student housing management companies in the industry! Our dynamic portfolio continues to expand as we acquire locations in close proximity to the nation’s top learning institutions. We are currently seeking personalities with a passion for service and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to the resident experience and guided by our values.
- Providing superior customer service
- Assist in complete market surveys
- Show, lease and move in prospective community members
- Update unit availability daily
- Process rental applications
- Process maintenance request
- Receive collections in accordance with Trinity’s standards
- Clerical and phone support
- Maintain all community members files, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all file documentation
- Maintain a calendar of scheduled move-ins, ensuring all move-in appointments are completed, all apartments are inspected to ensure all apartments are move-in ready to Trinity’s standards
- Demonstrate ability to resolve resident complaints and direct pertinent issues and matters to the community manager
- Conduct community member’s move-out unit walks
- Additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
- The employee will be regularly required to sit; stand; walk; reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. The employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
- This position is a part time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of community members, prospects and vendors. Other essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- Handle high stress situations effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior collection skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prefer knowledge of the following software programs: Yardi, Voyager, PopCard, Entrata, Resident Check
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our Companies continuing education programs
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Minimum of one year as a leasing consultant in the Multi-Family Industry or a related field
- One year of experience in a service industry is preferred
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Compensation: $10/ hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.