$50,000 to $60,000 Annually
Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Awesome people, collaborative culture, great benefits, and room for growth!”
Frazier & Bowles is a full-service Real Estate, Business Law, Insurance, and Litigation law firm representing residential communities. Given the continued growth of the firm, we are adding talented professionals, including a reliable and proactive Paralegal.
If you are looking to be a part of a collaborative team, focused on finding innovative ways to provide top notch client services, please continue reading!
- Complete reports for collections attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Work with file clerk on updates to Perfect Practice and service dates
- Prepare Motion for Summary Judgement (MSJ) and Affidavits and file with court according to judge specific procedure
- Set hearings
- Manage collections inbox twice a week
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases
- Associate Degree is required (Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred) in Paralegal Studies or related
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Experience in using legal database software (Ready Collect, Perfect Practice experience strongly preferred) and MS Office, including Microsoft Teams
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity with Frazier & Bowles, and qualify per the required skills listed above, please apply today or contact Brian Waggoner, Director of Personnel & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org