$45,000 to $55,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“We offer a rewarding, autonomy and challenging work environment with advancement opportunities, training and personal growth.”
We are seeking a Paralegal with workers compensation, employment and personal injury plaintiff litigation with 5+ years experience to become a part of our team. You will provide overall support to attorneys’ business needs. Must be able to work independently, be able to multi-task, work in fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and great organizational skills.
- Scheduling depositions, mediations, hearings and trials
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Drafting complaints, pleadings, discovery request and responses, motions and correspondence
- Communication with opposing counsel and court administration
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal 5+ years
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Hours Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00.
Benefits Offered, Paid Holidays, PTO
About Feldman Legal Group:
Our goal is to be the voice for our clients. We represent good people who deserve to be respected and given what is rightfully theirs. Our attorneys have the experience to provide our clients skilled, aggressive representation to ensure their rights are protected. We keep our clients educated every step of the way. At Feldman Legal Group, we are not intimidated by going to court. We go to battle for you. We get you the compensation you deserve.
Mitchell Feldman has a remarkable track record that has garnered the highest praise from his colleagues. But his proudest accomplishments are the relationships he has built with clients and the difference he makes in their lives.
For more than 20 years, Mitchell Feldman has worked in civil litigation, representing both defendants and plaintiffs. His work has earned him an AV preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating an attorney can receive. When you hire Mitchell Feldman, you know you’re hiring an exceptional advocate who devotes himself fully to people he represents.