- FL – Tampa
- Company DescriptionZayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
- Responsible for all FTT Closeout tasks and related documentation requirements for Salesforce
- Project coordination with all levels of management.
- Track, report, and communicate on all Outside Plant (OSP) project progress..
- Work directly with Material Manager and manage incoming and outgoing materials inventory.
- Assist in general contractor coordination and scheduling
- Develop and maintain a contact list for Zayo business contracts, including permit agencies
- Responsible for coordinating with A&E and Construction vendors on all permits associated with the city, state, and county agencies.
Are You Orange Material?
Entrepreneurial. Effective. Energetic. In three words, that’s us. We’re as passionate about The Three E’s as we are about cultivating a dynamic, diverse and inclusive culture that empowers Zayoites to do their best work while having fun. If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can turn complex challenges into innovative solutions then you’ve got Orange Material written all over you.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.