The Operations Manager – Facilities is results driven and must possesses a tenacious desire to deliver flawless execution of Facility services (insource or outsource) with the highest ethical standards. This position will lead and oversee the service delivery of the Facilities lease team and be based in Clearwater, Florida. This role will be responsible for and oversee the strategy/process/operations and financials nationally for leased properties, as well as ancillary building related services not covered under the terms of our leased buildings. Success is measured through achievement of key performance indicators (fiscal as well as operational) and ensure business partner satisfaction nationally. This role will manage and lead third party suppliers/contractors and holds vendors to rigorous performance standards. Requires a highly motivated and ambitious candidate with a proactive, client focused mindset.
Candidates must have the following:
- History of managing a team of at least 3 employees.
- Prior leasing experience in a multi locational corporate environment with at least 5-10 years’ experience to include negotiating with landlords/Brokers/Agents and demonstrable le track record of creating/maintaining and implementing tracking systems that facilitate processes of renewals at least 9 months before property terms are due as well as experience of managing a portfolio that is heavily populated (greater than 80% of month to month leases).
- Proven record of success managing large portfolio and/or multiple sites (nationally)
- CFM, FMA, CPM, RPA or CSM designation is preferred.
- Business acumen including financial management and planning must be able to manage within budget constraints.
- Skilled at analyzing data/problems and developing effective response actions.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Demonstrable influencing and leadership skills/ability to influence a diverse group of internal customers.
- Experience of dealing with and communicating to senior leaders (CEO/COO) and managers internally and externally.
- Capable of drafting commercial terms and conditions and developing full contractual positions with vendors (in conjunction with the Legal Department)
- Demonstrate superior inter-personal communication skills with the ability to present cogently to a variety of audiences.
- Manage strategic relationships with internal customers and vendors.
- Comprehend the local, regional and global procurement governance and processes and ensure that all purchases are compliant.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities to achieve success; Sets and achieves goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Keeps commitments; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Critical Thinking – Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; employs intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- * Judgment – Is willing to make timely decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment in decision-making; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Project Management – Develops and coordinates project plans; Communicates changes and progress to internal users and supervisor; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness – Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Contractual Management – independently develops, negotiates, executes and administers all types of unique, complex, high risk, legally binding contracts for goods and services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate/Facilities: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- * CFM, FMA, CPM, RPA or CSM designation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off