Operations Manager Assistant
Join the winning Team with a bright future! TLR Group is PROUD to announce that we have been awarded:
Tampa Bay Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work List 2021
Tampa Bay Business Journal’s “Fast 50 – Fastest Growing Companies 2020” (TLR Ranked 12th)
The Operations Manager Assistant is responsible for the oversight of the daily maintenance operations of the portfolio. This includes but not limited to contract management, environmental management, safety compliance, and O&M compliance.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for providing management oversight for several functions which may include daily operations, financial reporting, training and development of employees, and customer service to an assigned team comprised of multiple Maintenance Supervisors within their portfolio.
- Builds and develops a team of highly motivated, skilled and productive professionals to drive company operational goals.
- Monitors all operational policies and recommends changes to improve the overall functionality of the business.
- Collaborates with the Head of Operations to ensure the maintenance team obtains the best prices for hired services who provide reliable, consistent and superior services.
- Partners the Head of Operations and property managers to audit and improve maintenance and repair initiatives and goals.
- Creates and communicates all maintenance policies and procedures as well as sets standards of performance for the region.
- Responsible for monitoring regular physical property inspections throughout the assigned region to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
- Responsible for forecasting maintenance needs and instituting an effective time management program for all personnel to ensure resident satisfaction and project completion goals are met.
- Responsible for all training, safety, health, risk management and environmental programs within the assigned portfolio. To include but not limited to:
- Hazcom Program / SDS binders
- Hazardous waste / universal waste storage and disposal programs
- Documentation of mandatory safety training
- Site stormwater inspections and documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who we’re looking for
- Associate s degree required plus five (5) years of supervisory experience in Facilities Management or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Must possess Universal H.V.A.C. certification.
- Preferable – CAMT License, Pool Operator License
- Strong background and understanding of electrical, plumbing, and structural systems.
- Ability to read blueprints, prepare and initiate contracts.
- Possess a strong understanding of the budget process and a strong knowledge of various software applications to include maintenance systems that are common in the Facilities arena. Proficient use of Outlook and Microsoft products is expected.
- This position can expect to travel approximately 50% to 75% of the time based on the locations of the properties.
TEXT TO APPLY: 813-578-0857 Use Code: OperAssist21
MULTIFAMILY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT