The Sentry Management history of creating outstanding communities of homeowners began in 1975. As a full-service community management company, Sentry delivers its individual service through a highly skilled professional group of community managers and employees.
Come join an outstanding team. Sentry is seeking an Office Manager to work in our fast paced office located in Clearwater, Florida.
The Office Manager is responsible for the implementation and administration of internal office processes as required by the Division Manager or Vice President of the Division. The Applicant must be an outgoing individual with a positive attitude. Must be highly motivated, organized, and exceptionally detail oriented.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be extremely customer service oriented
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions with clients, team members and internal departments
- Perform other incidentals and related duties as required and assigned
- Have strong phone skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Sentry Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer