We are looking for a highly motivated – experienced office assistant who is familiar with: answering phones, scanning & uploading contracts, scheduling customers, posting work orders & data entry. very Fast paced office. must be able to be given tasks and get them accomplished quickly and accurately.
family owned/operated/ back ground checks done
*Must be a good multi tasker, able to work well with others & hard working.
hours will be 9am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
please email resumes! we will email you for an interview
90 day probationary period/ must have transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply