$12 to $15 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Awesome CEO, small business atmosphere, flexible schedule, great work environment”
Requirements: Ability to work between the hours of 9-3pm
About us: Baron Realty Lakeland’s #1 commercial brokerage and property management firm. We own and manage over 35 commercial properties across central Florida. We are a family owned business that provides a high level of customer service to our clients and pride ourselves in our friendly work atmosphere.
About the Role: We are looking to hire a customer service-oriented individual that will help carry out the day to day operations of our business. This candidate must be eager to help, enthusiastic to cater to the needs of our clients, and come with a ready to learn attitude.
· Manage reception area, looks after visitors, and oversee the maintenance of the office facilities
· Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence.
· Maintain general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
· Perform other relevant duties when needed.
· Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
· Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
· Assist Office Manager with various projects relating to organization, budgeting, or spreadsheet creation.
· Maintain office stock of snacks and other refreshments.
· High School Diploma or a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Comfortable handling confidential information
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Problem Solving Skills
· Professional appearance
· High Level of Communication Skills