Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
The Manager of Marketing is responsible for the execution and management of all marketing and communications (this includes public relations), as well as managing and developing the overall Humane Society of Tampa Bay brand. The Marketing Manager is a working manager who will be actively creating social media posts, marketing appeals, updating the HSTB website/event websites, creating/ordering collateral for the organization, managing media requests and will act as a support for various departments.
Four-year degree in Marketing or Communications. Must have marketing management experience in a fast paced environment, a positive attitude, flexible, fast thinking and resourceful. Must be highly organized/able to manage multiple projects at once; energetic; able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; self-initiating and able to follow directions; must be a team player; must be comfortable on camera (TV); must be able to take photos, video and be technically as well as social media savvy.
Website design (basic HTML) experience required. Public relations experience is preferred but not required. Must have a good driving record and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enhance, manage & maintain HSTB brand to create public “brand recognition”.
- Work closely with executive leadership to create and implement marketing strategies and objectives for HSTB.
- Differentiate HSTB from ALL animal welfare organizations by creatively marketing HSTB’s mission, new facility and services.
- Create content regularly to grow the HSTB’s footprint and actively market by effectively telling HSTB’s story (animal stories, programs, services, compassion, unique voice).
- Stay ahead of the competition by creating current and edgy content utilizing modern technology.
- Increase HSTB’s reputation throughout Florida and beyond.
- Increase digital footprint (social media following, website visitors, digital donations, email list)
- Increase brick and mortar/event trafﬁc (adopters, animal hospital client, event attendees)
- Drive consistent media leads and potential partnerships from our social network presence.
- Capitalize on digital audience via digital fundraisers, appeals, social media donations and custom product sales
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and media leads/ potential partnerships from our social network presence.
- On-call availability with Media Relations, create press releases, coordinate and conduct interviews.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote HSTB’s mission.
- Assist in presentations, including online, video with on-call availability.
- Maintain, design, and update HSTB Website.
- Manage 3 people (staff/volunteer) in a fast paced environment
- Track, measure, and analyze marketing initiatives to create efficiency and increase overall impact.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines. Be the last point of contact with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in-line with the HSTB standards and expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned which by the CEO.
We’re an AMAZING organization that helps THOUSANDS of animals each year!!!
- Please include salary requirements
- PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS