Full Time Coopers Pond Apartments, Tampa, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1256
Robbins Property Associates, a national multi-family management company, seeks a highly motivated and experienced HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician to join our Team.
Position Summary: In this critical role for our residential community, you will maintain all physical aspects of the building as well as provide daily general apartment maintenance. This position is an integral part of the team and is key to our continued success!
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards
• Must be able to interact with residents and vendors in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed and on call
• Prefer two years’ experience
• HVAC Maintenance, Repair and Replacement
• Appliance, General Plumbing and Electrical Repairs
• General Apartment Make Ready
• Painting, Minor Carpentry and Drywall Repairs
• A valid driver’s license and safe driving history is a must. This is an on-call position which may result in
evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
• Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of buildings, common areas and grounds
• Participate in apartment turn-key process, service requests and preventative maintenance programs
• Contribute in the organization and inventory control of the Maintenance Shop and other storage areas
• Application of all safety standards and practices associated with maintenance operations
• Participate in the on-call rotation
• EPA Type II or Universal certification is required
Full-time Employee Benefits:
• (3) Weeks PTO in 1st year (vacation and sick time)
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Birthday-PAID day off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits-1st of month following 60 days
• Company Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
• 401K + Match
• Educational Reimbursement
• Uniforms Provided
• Competitive Salary w/ MONTHLY Bonus Potential
• Housing Discount
Come join our growing and awesome TEAM! Voted one of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplace 5 years!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.