Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
THE PRESERVE AT SABAL PARK
Carteret Management Corporation is seeking a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN responsible for performing the routine building maintenance for an apartment community located in Seffner, Hillsborough County, FL, in accordance with the Company’s values of communication, customer service and competency. The position offers full-time employment with a strong benefit package (including health, dental, vision, STD, LTD and ancillary insurance options, 401k, and paid holidays, vacation + personal time).
- Located in Hillsborough County off E. Broadway Ave & Williams Road
- 144 units (1, 2 & 3BR)
- New Construction (2020)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work to ensure the highest level of resident satisfaction at all times.
- Ensures the safety, appearance and operational standards established by Carteret Management and under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager.
- Perform various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, painting, exterior structure, appliance repair and cleaning.
- Perform turnover of apartments including cleaning, painting, carpet shampooing, and other repairs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Occasionally be available for After Hours emergency calls.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prior maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC.
- Ability to multitask with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to safely use various hand tools and power tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, hand held drills and circular saws.
- Ability to perform general janitorial duties.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with various groups (on-site staff, vendors, residents).
Carteret Management is an equal opportunity employer. We promote an inclusive environment that celebrates diverse perspectives, backgrounds and skills in order to best serve the communities in which we operate. Drug-Free Workplace.
CARTERET MANAGEMENT CORPORATION