Redwood Residential, a well-respected multi-family leader in 15 markets with over 11,000 units, is currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for a multi-family real estate property in Tampa, The Place at Carrollwood.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, innovative and entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth.
The qualified candidate will have prior experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in the multi-family industry.
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Redwood Residential
- Showing care and concern for our residents through timely follow ups and meticulous completion of their apartment service tickets
- Responding and resolving to maintenance issues on HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and overall property maintenance items
- Managing the make-ready and apartment turnover process with attention to detail and timeliness
- Preserving the value of the building and community by consistently executing on preventative maintenance programs and ensuring the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness for grounds maintenance and all amenities
- Maintaining peak efficiency operation levels for all property components
- Adhering to applicable building, county and safety codes/standards, while running an accident-free operation
- Working weekends and participating in the emergency on-call rotation
- Connecting with people by listening and demonstrating concern and a sense of urgency to correct any issues they may have
- Taking ownership, showing pride, and sharing knowledge with others
- Creating a team atmosphere, love what you do all while leading and assisting team members
- 3+ years of experience in the trades, facilities and/or residential building maintenance.
- Strong leadership aptitude and supervisory experience
- HVAC, EPA and CPO certification
- Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and MSDS
- Proficiency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical trades and appliance repair, basic carpentry, drywall and painting skills
- Helping to create a team atmosphere, love what you do all while assisting team members and our customers
- A safety mindset and an eye for detail
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and comfort using various technology platforms, apps and computer programs
- Must have the ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly, climb stairs, use ladders and work in varying weather conditions
- Prefer High School diploma, GED and/or employment history that demonstrates experience in property management, and/or same type of service repair type industry.
What We Offer:
- Great benefits with Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Birthdays off, Floating Holidays, All Major Holidays, Bonus Program and 401K Retirement Plan & More