Salary $20.00 – $22.50 an hour
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
DEFINED BY INTEGRITY, TRUST AND ETHICS, JMG REALTY CONTINUES TO INFLUENCE THE MULTI-FAMILY INDUSTRY BY DELIVERING ON THE EXPERIENCE OF TEAM MEMBERS AND A RECORD OF AWARD-WINNING PERFORMANCE.
JMG is currently seeking candidates for a Service Supervisor at our wonderful community, Trio at Encore.
Responsibilities include: Perform and supervise all necessary preventive and repair Service of all areas of the community, including vacant apartment preparation, appliance and HVAC repair and general Service. Supervise and schedule service staff.
Must have HVAC Certification
Must have experience as a service supervisor.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday with rotation for the after hours emergency phone. Must be HVAV certified, Chiller System knowledge is a definite plus. Logging/Reporting for Generator, Domestic Water Pump, Fire Pump, Fire Panel, Chiller System, Elevator , Pool, Lighting/Safety Evaluations, Preventative maintenance. Staff of Three, 141 units in a Mid Rise community,
- Supervise preparation of vacant apartments for new occupancy, including:
- Drywall repair, painting walls, cabinet and woodwork.
- Plumbing repairs, including replacement of sinks and faucets.
- Appliance maintenance and repair including air conditioning units.
- Verify refrigerators and stoves are operational.
- Electrical repairs, including replacement of wall switches, light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Construction repairs, including cabinet repair or replacement.
- Repair or replace doors and door handles including re-keying.
- New tile/vinyl installation (if applicable).
- Complete Move-In Maintenance Report.
- Monitor and complete work orders on a priority basis, including:
- Plumbing, electrical, structural and appliance repair.
- Repair of broken windows, stopped drains or other plumbing repairs.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Repair or replacement of garbage disposals, refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, hot water heaters, washers and dryers.
- Document work order logs accurately and per Company policies and Procedures and Maintain neat and legible work order records.
- Follow all EPA Refrigerant Reporting and Log Requirements stated on the EPA On-Site Refrigerant Reporting & Log Requirements and record all use of refrigerants on the EPA Refrigerant Log.
- Manage and perform preventative Service, including replacement of filters, inspection and replacement of smoke alarms and light fixtures.
- As appropriate, maintain and/or oversee Service of pool, hot tub, and grounds. Use chemicals in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Supervise service staff, providing training, motivation, and assistance when necessary.
- Order, purchase, and maintain inventory of Service materials, supplies and parts. Prepare Service budget with Community Manager.
- Communicate with residents and co-workers with courtesy and efficiency to ensure resident satisfaction. Report all hazards, accidents or emergency situations immediately to Community Manager.
- Schedule outside vendors, obtaining competitive quotes for work to be performed and monitor completion of work performed.
- Provide emergency on-call services on a rotating basis with other service staff.
- Complete Service reports as required by Property Manager.
At JMG, our ability to achieve exceptional results occurs through the efforts of our outstanding and dedicated associates. Our dynamic growth provides exciting career opportunities and pathways for professional development in the multi-family industry and beyond. We recognize that our associates are a significant part of JMG’s success. For this reason, we select applicants who are capable, dedicated, committed and display skills that are compatible with our current and future needs.
At JMG, we’re one big family with one common goal. It revolves around providing superior service by exceptional people….our associates .
Do you have what it takes? Be exceptional! Join our team and be part of an award-winning organization in the multi-family and real estate industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.50 per hour
- service supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- EPA (Required)
- Multiple locations