Triplett Contracting LLC provides repair, maintenance, renovation/remodeling, REO preservation construction services for residential, commercial, industrial, and government clients nationwide. We are actively seeking a Maintenance & Repair Handy Person for a wide variety of project types in the greater Tampa FL area. Our ideal candidates are well-rounded in various aspects of the construction field, able to perform major and minor interior and exterior repairs in the fields of carpentry, clean-outs, demolition, electric, HVAC, lawn care, masonry, general maintenance and installation, painting, plumbing, roofing, siding, and windows and more.
For consideration of the role of Maintenance & Repair Handy Person with Triplett Contracting you must have at least two years of experience in the following categories of both Residential AND Commercial Maintenance and Renovation:
Benefits of working as a Maintenance & Repair Handy Person with Triplett Contracting:
- 1099/Independent Contractor
- Up to $30/hour
- Direct Deposit paid on the 1st & 15th of the month
- Quarterly bonus programs for exceptional performance
- Opportunity to advance to a full-time salaried W2 employee with Health Benefits & Employer matched 401K based on performance
Additionally, experience in any of the following categories will make you eligible for other opportunities as they come available:
- Appliance Repair/Installation
- Lawn Care
- Property Preservation
- Tree cutting/removal
- Wall Covering
Requirements of the Maintenance & Repair Handy Person role with Triplett Contracting:
- For insurability purposes, MUST be at least 18 years of age
- MUST have a valid Drivers License
- MUST have a reliable and insured vehicle
- MUST have own tools to complete a wide variety of projects
- MUST have a smartphone
- MUST be available to accept projects 24/7, same-day service calls
- MUST be able to travel up to a 300-mile radius and cross state lines for service calls
Thank you for your interest in Triplett Contracting. If we sound like the right company and opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!
Triplett Contracting LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned business and the leading SDVOSB for banks and commercial clients. We perform a multitude of construction and construction-related jobs for over 200 residential and commercial clients nationwide, providing services to major retailers, banks, restaurants, real estate investors, and more. Smaller jobs might consist of lawn care, trash removal, conveyer belt repairs, basic handyman repairs, light carpentry, and more. Larger projects may include masonry, roofing, hardscaping, partial or complete residential renovations, remodels, or rebuilds.