Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor. We combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. At Redfin, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in a dynamic, tech-savvy environment where you can grow your career. And unlike other brokerages, we offer all full-time employees the same top-tier benefits. If you’re passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry, join us.
As a Redfin Transaction Coordinator, you’ll take a lead role in coordinating real estate deals, ensuring that all the details come together seamlessly from contract to close.
- Act as a liaison between clients, lenders, attorneys, appraisers, and other parties
- Answer clients’ questions and guide them through the closing process
- Coordinate and schedule post-mutual appointments and events
- Benefit from online tools that allow you to track customer progress and share information across teams
- Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Skills & Experience
- Real estate license required
- Experience in real estate or related field, including processing transactions
- Excellent attention to detail; nothing gets past you
- Strong sense of accountability for the customer experience
- Cool and calm demeanor when resolving issues and communicating with agents and clients
- Experience using email, phone, and customer relationship management tools to communicate with clients and other parties in real estate transactions
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly wage with bonus potential
- Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, and flex days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k)
- Coverage for MLS dues and state fees
- Inspiring culture with casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the customer’s favor. From the technology we build to the brokerage services we provide, every Redfinnian plays a part.
Redfin Commitment to a Diverse Workforce
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin’s mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We’re proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the only way for a business to thrive over the long haul.