RADCO Residential is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our established team in Tampa. This position offers competitive pay and an incentive bonus, 100% paid employee medical insurance, PTO and holidays, 401K match up to 6%, and growth potential. The face of RADCO Residential and acts as the company’s representative by conveying the benefits of our phenomenal communities. You will interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and is responsible for the entirety of the leasing process.Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone and internet inquires, greeting and touring prospective residents throughout property.
- Process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins and prepare all lease file documents.
- Convert minimum of 30% total traffic to leases.
- Assist with planning and implementation of community marketing plan to generate traffic.
Office and Administrative Responsibilities:
- Record resident service requests accurately to assist the maintenance team in the timely completion of all requests.
- Document all occurrences that need the managers attention and contact the regional manager regarding any emergencies.
- Keep market surveys of competitor rates up to date monthly and visit competitors three times annually.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly to residents, both verbally and in writing.
- Deliver packages to residents’ apartments.
- Responds sensitively to concerns and or complaints.
- Computer software experience; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, YARDI®, and RealPage.
- Basic understanding of Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
Education, License(s) or certification(s) preferred:
- High school degree required; college degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- CAM®, ARM® designations are preferred.
- Sedentary work typically in an office or outdoor environment.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is occasionally required.
- Walking, talking, hearing and seeing with close visual acuity are frequently required.
- The position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Walking and driving a golf cart on the property may be required.
- Driving to client and/or corporate locations is sometimes required.
- 100% of the Employee-Portion for Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance Policies, including Access to Teladoc Services
- Voluntary Vision, Short-term and Long-Term Disability, FSA, HSA, Supplemental Life, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, Pet, and Legal Insurance Policies
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 100% Employer Match up to 6% of Gross Pay
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Accrued Paid Time Off Immediately Upon Hire
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Learning & Development Program
- Employee Housing Discount
- Internal Employee Assistance Program – RADCO Cares, Inc.
- Team Building Events & Volunteer Time Off (VTO) Opportunities
- Leasing & Renewal Bonuses