Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
What You’ll Do:
As a Leasing Consultant, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of leasing production at your property and provide top notch service for the day to day needs of our valued residents. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Property Manager.
Where You’ll Work:This 1,067-bed purpose-built student housing community services the students of the University of South Florida, and is located just north of campus. Campus Lodge features a unique combination of lodge-themed style and student-focused design, and offers one of the best values in the market. Residents enjoy community and apartment amenities, including an on-site nature reserve, lagoon-style pool, chalet-style clubhouse, queen-sized beds, and large laundry rooms.
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
- Ensure all lead information is entered, accurate and complete within Onesite.
- Ensure that all rental inquiries online, in person, or over the phone are responded to quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all prospects are followed up with through via phone, email or letter within 24 hours.
- Warm call prospects as needed.
- Meet, greet & provide tours to leasing prospects.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability and how that relates to sales and closing process.
- Ensure all models, office and clubhouse areas, common areas and the “tour route” are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party.
- Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
- Participate in marketing and outreach efforts outside the office with local businesses.
- Assist with the planning and hosting of resident events.
- Effectively manage the community waitlist and communicate with prospects as changes occur.
- Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures.
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Computer literacy required.
- Previous leasing and/or sales experience strongly preferred. Experience in new construction, lease up also preferred.
- Previous experience with property management software such as OneSite or Yieldstar preferred.
Coastal Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on our company culture and benefits visit coastalridge.com/our-culture