Clearwater Housing Authority
$15 – $17 per hour
Location: 1099 N McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL 33759
Clearwater Housing Authority, as a quasi-municipal corporation, works in partnership with governmental organizations to create innovative communities, provide dignified environments and nurturing self-sufficiency. We do this by providing housing opportunities and specialized programs to the public and third party contracting to our partners.
The Leasing Consultant coordinates all activities related to apartment rentals, move-in and out activities and lease renewals. The Leasing Consultant markets the property and converts prospects to residents while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The work is performed in an office environment under the immediate supervision of the Property Manager under the overall direction of the COO. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position located at The Hampton at Clearwater.
Life at CHA
CHA offers a pleasant, dynamic and supportive work environment. We enhance the lives of others through our work. We are professional, proactive and committed to excellence in all that we do. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with match, medical/dental/vision coverage with company contribution, paid short term disability and life insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training may substitute for degree.
- One to three years’ experience in multi-family residence leasing or sales.
- Computer proficiency in Windows operating system and MS Office software including Word and Excel. Able to operate Internet applications and email as well as external vendors’ and applicable proprietary software programs including File Vision, Yardi and/or HAB software.
- Possession of valid Florida Driver’s License.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate level of knowledge relating to real estate, landlord/tenant and fair housing laws.
- Basic knowledge of rental housing industry and local market conditions.
- Sales and negotiation abilities.
- Operate motor vehicle in order to visit Agency sites and properties.
All applicants must successfully complete:
- Pre-employment testing.
- Comprehensive background and reference checks.
- Drug and alcohol screen.
CHA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- leasing: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: