Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community inspired, passion driven full-time Leasing Associate to become part of our team!
The Leasing Associate will work out of Meridian Pointe, our residential community located in Tampa, FL 33610.
Competitive pay, opportunity for leasing performance incentives, great Employee benefit options, and a wonderful opportunity to join one of the nation’s 7th largest residential property owners.
SUMMARY: Responsible for handling the leasing process of the apartment community, including qualifying prospects, answering phones, obtaining appointments prospects, showing the property and leasing available units in compliance with all applicable regulations.
1) Accepts applications for residence
- Ensures application is complete and accurate
- Ensures prospect understands deposit policies
- Determines move-in date and unit desires
- Collects deposit and application fee
- Verifies application and sends paperwork to compliance in a timely manner
- Makes recommendations to Property Manager about desirability of prospects
2) Completes Apartment Lease and Addendum’s for Property Manager’s review
- Explains lease to prospect with thorough knowledge and details of the lease agreements
- Makes daily traffic entries to computer and/or status reports
3) Completes all move-in details
- Move-in package and lease expiration
- Resident copy of lease
- Move-in condition report
- Collection of any deposits or rent due prior to occupancy
- Computer information initiated to include
- Lease beginning and ending dates
- Amount of rent per lease
- Deposits required including pet
- Names of all occupants
- Business and home phones
- Email address
4) Additional duties include:
- Assists Property Manager/Leasing Manager/District Manager with the development and execution of marketing plans
- Assists Manager in shopping competition
- Maintains updated information on competitive area rates, occupancy, incentives and packages
- Assures models and market ready apartments are open daily and are clean, smell fresh and are ready
- Must achieve a closing ratio based on National Standards and/or based on community set goals
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
EXPERIENCE: One year prior apartment industry experience; 1-3 months residential rental and office experience and/or training
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- LIHTC experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, customer service, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment, i.e., computers, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Demonstrated phone sales, leasing, and customer service skill
- A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus
- Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic, and upbeat
- Strong attention to follow up technique
- Performance driven
- Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, new business environment
- Embraces growth and change
- Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting, energetic and upbeat individual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), and other numerous additional coverage options including pet insurance. In addition, we offer programs that employees can take advantage of such as student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement, and sabbatical leaves. Employees are also eligible for paid time off and vacation time and as you continue to grow with the company, you will earn more vacation time!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screenings.
Richman Property Services