Brandywine, Tampa, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1883
Join our Team!
As one of the nation’s top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home. We are also proud to promote from within Richman, emphasizing continued career growth for all our Team Members. If you are interested in having a meaningful career with an organization that offers a great culture and is committed to its Team Members and communities, please consider Richman Property Service’s diverse career opportunities.
Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community inspired, passion driven full-time Leasing Associate.
The Leasing Associate will work out of Brandywine, our community located in Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace area).
SUMMARY: Responsible for handling the leasing process of the apartment community, including qualifying prospects, answering phones, obtaining appointments prospects, showing the property and leasing available units in compliance with all applicable regulations.
1) Accepts applications for residence
– Ensures application is complete and accurate
– Ensures prospect understands deposit policies
– Determines move-in date and unit desires
– Collects deposit and application fee
– Verifies application and sends paperwork to compliance in a timely manner
– Makes recommendations to Property Manager about desirability of prospects
2) Completes Apartment Lease and Addendum’s for Property Manager’s review
– Explains lease to prospect with thorough knowledge and details of the lease agreements
– Makes daily traffic entries to computer and/or status reports
3) Completes all move-in details
– Move-in package and lease expiration
– Resident copy of lease
– Move-in condition report
– Collection of any deposits or rent due prior to occupancy
– Computer information initiated to include
– Lease beginning and ending dates
– Amount of rent per lease
– Deposits required including pet
– Names of all occupants
– Business and home phones
– Email address
4) Additional duties include:
– Assists Property Manager/Leasing Manager/District Manager with the development and execution of marketing plans
– Assists Manager in shopping competition
– Maintains updated information on competitive area rates, occupancy, incentives and packages
– Assures models and market ready apartments are open daily and are clean, smell fresh and are ready
– Must achieve a closing ratio based on National Standards and/or based on community set goals
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
EXPERIENCE: One year prior apartment industry experience; 1-3 months residential rental and office experience and/or training
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
-Tax Credit/Affordable (LIHTC) experience preferred
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
– Detail oriented with excellent communication, customer service, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
– Ability to operate various types of office equipment, i.e., computers, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
– Demonstrated phone sales, leasing, and customer service skill
– A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus
– Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic, and upbeat
– Strong attention to follow up technique
– Bilingual Spanish preferred
– Performance driven
– Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, new business environment
– Embraces growth and change
– Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting, energetic and upbeat individual
- Medical Health Plans
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off and Vacation:
- 11 Paid Holidays Available immediately
- Up to 16 Annual Days of Paid Time Off and Vacation Time is accrued your first year of initial Employment
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Sabbatical Leave after 5 years of service.
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- 401K Program with Company Match $.50 for every $1.00 contributed up to 6%.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Student Loan repayment and Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness Program encouraging healthy lifestyles.
- Team Member access to thousands of exclusive travel and entertainment discounts through Working Advantage.
- Team Member Recognition and Awards.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.