Job ID 2020-1702
Category Property Management
Tricon American Homes (TAH) was founded on the understanding that a home is more than a roof over your head. Since inception in 2012, TAH has remained committed to helping families find that perfect single-family home in a solid community with easy access to good schools as well as major job and entertainment nodes.
An industry leader in customer service, TAH maintains its high-quality homes to exacting standards. That’s why TAH is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate companies in the country, with approximately 21,000 homes in ten states: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
TAH’s parent company, Tricon Capital Group, has been a housing industry leader for nearly 30 years, a legacy that has allowed TAH to grow and flourish.
• Responsible for all leasing functions, including showing homes, pre-qualifying applicants, gathering complete applications, and structuring leasing packages
• Responsible for all aspects of lead management within current CRM Program including but not limited to appointment confirmation, follow up and documentation, scheduling modifications organization
• Management of individual MLS account activity related to marketing product and managing advertised specials
• Develops relationships with local community and is the brand ambassador for the company
• Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first
• Complete weekly property inspections on all homes within “vacant unrented” status to confirm quality assurance for showing
• Complete Open Houses as required on Rent Ready homes
• Perform Occupancy Checks, assist with inspections, post notices when needed
• Attend weekly mandatory sales meeting with Portfolio Manager to discuss lead management updates, property inspection updates, interior/exterior recommendations and/or challenges related to leasing
• Meet and/or exceed all monthly and quarterly goals as specified within Leasing Agent Incentive Compensation Plan
• Stay abreast of all market conditions and trends
• Working knowledge of state Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where license applicable
• Knowledge of current Leasing CRM Program “Showpro” and PM Program “Yardi” preferred
• Must possess excellent customer service skills a strong background in organizational skills and attention to detail
• Basic financial acumen with ability to use mobile office electronic tools
• Possess the ability to work within team structured environment in efforts to meet both individual and specified team goals
• Ability to effectively reflect company core values throughout interaction with internal and external customers.
• High School Diploma or GED
• ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE required
• Licensed driver with insured vehicle
• Prior property management experience, preferably in single family residences
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is a plus