$70,000 to $80,000 Annually
Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Your Future. Our Purpose.”
The Property Manager functions as the professional-in-charge of the property under management, works with a high degree of independence and reports directly to the Asset Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with existing tenants to ensure their satisfaction as a tenant in the park
- Coordinate and oversee on behalf of owner, all tenant improvement and building construction work to ensure its timely, accurate and on-budget completion
- Bid, negotiate, and manage vendor contracts
- Develop budgets, track variances, assist with CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
- Assisting with leasing activities, draft leases.
- Perform lease administration duties, monitor collections, and coordinate default proceedings
- Accurately abstract all property leases
- Interface with accounting team, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting
- Participate in team meetings and ensure effective communication between property management, accounting and ownership team members
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants and internal clients Ensures periodic regular property inspection.
- Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses.
- Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees, including staff recruitment, selection, performance reviews, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Shares best practices with colleagues across the company.
The successful candidate will rely on their own experience and judgment to manage and lease the projects. They will perform a variety of tasks and a wide degree of creativity is expected. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- 5 plus years of real estate property management experience (industrial, office or retail)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well-spoken and possess strong business writing skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, highly organized and the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
- MRI experience is a plus
- RPA or CPM Designation is a plus
- High proficiency with MS Office Products
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to review and explain operating results and to reforecast budgets.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents such as leases and contracts.
- Sense of urgency in delivering on commitments
Salary plus bonus, full health insurance package & 401K included.
About BG Talent:
BG Talent, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), provides temporary staffing for Commercial Real Estate positions from Engineers to Administrators.
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Company website: http://www.bg-talent.com