HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
The Sports Facilities Companies
LOCATION: Clearwater, Florida
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
STATUS: FULL-TIME (EXEMPT)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Sports Facilities Advisory, LLC (SFA), Sports Facilities Development, LLC, and Sports Facilities Management, LLC (SFM) are headquartered in Clearwater, FL. Founded in 2003, SFA has served more than 2,000 communities, produced more than $10 billion in institutional-grade financial forecasts, and provided funding strategies and solutions for more than 70+ youth and amateur sports and recreation complexes worldwide. SFD serves facility owners through owner’s representation, venue planning, and procurement services during pre-development and construction. SFM provides industry-leading, results-driven management solutions for sports, fitness, recreation, and event venues nationwide. Since 2014, SFM-affiliated venues have hosted more than 100 million visitors and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in economic impact. For more information, visit: sportadvisory.com and sfmnetwork.com.
The Human Resources Assistant is an entry level position that provides support to the growth initiatives of The SF Companies’ Human Resources department. The HR Assistant will be a strong administrative partner to our field venues, Home office and Human Resources team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist team members whenever possible with requests and/or information; attempt to answer questions and/or address concerns in a timely manner
- Work within our HRIS system to assist facility team members with processing necessary employment changes/maintenance/payroll questions (i.e. data entry of all employment processing, new hires, terms, address changes, etc.)
- Responsible for supporting recruitment processes through our ATS: i.e. posting jobs, reviewing applicants, scheduling interviews, initiating pre-employment screenings, etc.
- Assist with onboarding functions such as entering new team members into our HRIS system, I-9 verification, handbook and benefits review, etc.
- Complete various compliance tasks related to the HR field
- Assist team members with Open Enrollment and new team member monthly benefits enrollments
- Complete HR administrative tasks such as maintaining departmental org charts, prepare correspondence, and organize events such as onboarding, social events, work anniversaries, etc.
- Acting as Administrative Assistant backup to the front desk to answer calls and greet visitors
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Highly professional, organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Solutions oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to take ownership of special projects and tasks with little supervision
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Working environment is fast paced
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 lbs. infrequently
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Limited physical effort required
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Apply Now
- * Fields Are RequiredWhat is your full name?First NameHow can we contact you?EmailPhone NumberNumber Type Home Cell Work What is your preferred method of communication? Email Text Message Please indicate if you agree to ApplicantPro’s Applicant Communication Policy. Yes, I agree to be contacted by text messages No, I do not agree to receive text messages I agree to ApplicantPro’s Applicant Information Use Policy.*Apply for this PositionApply for this Position
- Company paid for employee level coverage medical insurance, $25k life insurance policy, PTO, 10 paid holidays a year, 401k match program, in addition to other coverages available for enrollment.