Is this the job for you?
APPLY NOW VISTA HOST INC
Guest Services Manager
COMPANY: Vista Host Inc
POSITION: Guest Services Manager
DEPARTMENT: Hotel Management
STATUS: Full Time
SHIFT: First / Day Second / Afternoon
APPLY NOW DATE POSTED: February 20, 2021
JOB CATEGORY: Hotel Management
POSITION TITLE: Guest Service Manager
REPORTS TO: Assistant General Manager / General Manager
The Guest Service Manager is a multi-dimensional role that requires performing multiple job duties, often simultaneously. The Guest Service Manager coordinates front desk activities and ensures complete satisfaction of all guests. Additional responsibilities include: communicating with all departments, managing reservations and room assignments, assisting with the F&B operation and responding to guest requests, inquiries and escalations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary materials (e.g. key cards, packets, etc.)
- Train, supervise and support front desk
- Recruit and train new employees
- Create, organize, and maintain scheduling for all front office employees
- Assign tasks and ensure all front of house positions are covered for duration of shift
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customer requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Review and respond to all in-house and 3rd party reviews.
- All other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and verbally.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.