Salary $55,000 – $75,000 a year
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 2
Full Job Description
***NO RECRUITERS PLEASE***
Looking for a motivated individual to be a General Manager that works well in team environment. Our most successful managers have come from all aspects of management including: restaurant management, furniture store management, etc. This is a Construction Manager position with a continuously growing company. You will be managing our crews and subcontractors that perform slab masonry, block masonry and framing.
The job is very fast paced and will need a very well rounded person to be successful. Values that we look for in an employee are: Passion, Integrity, Team Work, Commitment, Character, Humble, Positive Attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Successfully communicating with the customers
- Making sure the jobs stay on schedule
- Ensuring a high quality of work from our workers and subcontractors
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with the county inspectors
- Managing material
- Accurate communicating with the office on completed work, change orders and many other items.
Skills needed to be Successful
- Willingness to constantly get better
- The drive to get things done by any means necessary
- Constantly educate yourself and strive to learn more everyday
- Communicate Efficiently — Be able to manage through all personality types, properly draft a email and be able to use excel and Microsoft word
- Ability to be proactive and solve problems before they start
- Evaluate what is working and were we need to get better and efficiently communicate with the team to find the solution
- 4 year Construction or Business Degree – OR – 4 years experience as a Field Superintendent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year