Salary $14 – $16 an hour
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
The Clearwater Housing Development Corporation (CHDC) is an asset management company that provides innovative, progressive and affordable property management. We deliver our services with integrity, pride and efficiency for all of our stakeholders.
The Front Desk Administrator will provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for residents and guests. The Front Desk Administrator will manage the front desk and office area, while providing client service-focused assistance and information to residents, prospective residents and families, vendors, contractors and visitors. The Front Desk Administrator will answer calls, route mail, schedule appointments, input work orders, ensure all office items are stocked, and perform additional general office duties as necessary.
The work is often performed in an office environment. The position occasionally requires walking throughout the property and travel to additional meeting or work sites. The Front Desk Administrator performs duties under the direct oversight of the Property Manager with overall direction of the Senior Property Manager. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position scheduled Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm in Clearwater, Florida.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative support and/or office management position.
- Computer proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications. Ability to learn new and proprietary software quickly.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Customer service and establishing relationship building.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with all audiences.
- Business correspondence creation using proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- General business principles and office support practices in addition to virtual and paper office support practices.
- Ability to multi-task.
All applicants must successfully complete:
- Pre-employment testing
- Comprehensive background and reference checks
- Drug and alcohol screen
At CHDC you can expect a pleasant, dynamic and supportive work environment. We are professional, proactive and committed to excellence in all that we do. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with match, medical/dental/vision coverage with company contribution, paid short-term disability and life insurance.
CHDC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location